Header Ads

my first full softball game

“I just pitched my first full softball game in our office league! We lost by one run. I was nervous the entire time but I made it all the way through. I thought we had one inning left but we didn’t. So we lost. But don’t say ‘lost.’ That sounds bad. Say that we ‘almost won.’ Say that we ‘almost won against the best team in the league.’ I want to thank the captain Chip for believing in me and letting me pitch. I didn’t think he’d let me pitch because we lost 18-2 the last time I pitched. But he let me pitch because Dan was on vacation. Chip is so great. And I want to thank Cindy for cheering me on. Every time I missed the plate she’d say: ‘Great job, Rosemary! Keep confusing them!’ I love Cindy so much. And Elvin and Jo and Kyle. I couldn’t have ‘almost won’ without them. It's so fun to be part of a team. I love them so much.”
Powered by Blogger.